Monday, September 8, 2008

"dctcool" Name Taken on Blogger?

SHOCK HORROR

I went to reserve the blogger username: dctcool only to find that the name had already been taken.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?


I originally created the username back when I was in grade 8 when I needed to create a username for a hotmail account, which was my first email account which I still use to this day despite the torture it's been through. and I've used it in forums and message boards across the internet ever since.

I went to check out the person who took out this username and I was suprised to find that this person hasn't updated her blogger since July of 2005 and only has one post where shes dreaming of singing a duet with some guy named Stokley. Ok fair enough


Then I checked out this person's profile and I was pretty shocked to find that this person was a 39 year old female banker from New York. And I thought I was the biggest tool for choosing that username, this chick takes the cake.

It sucks that I can't use the name cause it's gonna make things really weird for my friends who already have a blogger

Oh well Life goes on

No comments: